We are looking for a Assistant/Service Operations Officer, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Asset Services team. We add value by being upfront with the changes in the financial markets and swiftly informing the clients about events which have an impact on their assets. As the Assistant/ Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in servicing our corporate clients, as well as building up confidence in Nordea service levels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing the market data, drawing conclusions and ensuring that relevant actions are taken in our internal systems impacting the client’s holdings
- Handling customer enquiring
- Cooperating with many internal stakeholders with a purpose of ensuring good customer experience
You’ll join an international cross border team co-located in Sweden & in Poland. The role is based in Lodz.
Who you are
- Need to have a strong drive to take a responsibility for own learnings and a continuous learning approach
- Need to be a team player with a mindset of delivering for common good
- Need to have a willingness and interest in the capital markets
Your experience and background:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the banking sector
- Fluent in English (spoken, written)
- Proven track of analytical capabilities
- Educational background in banking, finance, accountancy, mathematics or related studies
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 4 November 2019.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.