We are looking for a Junior Process Officer in Banking Operations Poland, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Banking Operations Poland! We add value by creating great customer experience by fulfilling all our customer’s needs in a timely manner with great satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Broadening knowledge of banking services
- Performing business specific processes for our Danish customers within the area of Personal, Commercial Business, Housing Banking
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures
- Working within Scandinavian environment
- Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Denmark
- Building experience in an international banking organization
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to an organisation with great atmosphere, great people and possibility to work with flexible working hours.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Graduated from secondary school or university
- English skills- at least b2 level
- Possess great communication skills
- Focus on relation building
- Have ability to solve problems
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Are ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Thrive in a dynamic and always developing environment
- Previous banking experience is not needed but may be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What Nordea offers
At Nordea we want to build where people can be passionate about customers, collaborate intensely across the organization, keep a true sense of ownership in our work and have the courage to speak up and challenge each other.
At NOC Poland we work:
From Monday to Friday,
Start and finish of work may differ from team to team:
Earliest start – 6:00 a.m. Latest start – 2:00 p.m.
Earliest finish – 2:00 p.m. Latest finish – 10:00 p.m.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.