We are looking for a Junior Process Officer in Group Financial Crime Prevention (Sanctions Screening Investigations Poland Team), Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Group Financial Crime Prevention, Sanctions Screening Investigations Poland team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering professional business specific services regarding dedicated team/project in Group AML & Sanctions
- Meeting assigned KPI's according to customer’s needs
- Contributing to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- Participating in business trips (occasionally)
- Supporting training activities and working in a changing environment
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- Are able to work under time pressure
- Get support in your personal and professional development, great atmosphere at workplace in enthusiastic GFCP team, stable employment and attractive benefit package and good working conditions
Your experience and background:
- University degree/students available to full time employment (mathematics, economics, law, statistics, management, administration)
- Interested in finance area (sanctions, anti-money laundering) and quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimistic and energetic personality
- English language on appropriate level (it must be at least B1/B2)
- Very good communication skills and at least secondary school education
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Self-starter with good planning skills, focused, disciplined and well-organized team-player
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.