Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
About this opportunity
Welcome to the QA team. We add value by enabling test automation for IT initiatives, resulting in:
- Faster time to market
- Expanding test automation to all test levels
- Embracing agility by integrating test automation with CI/CD pipelines
- Test compliance controls throughout the QA process, End to End
As QA Developer you’ll play an important role in increasing the overall business value by:
- Implementing DocOps – leveraging business intelligence & dashboarding, REST APIs, and tooling integration
- Utilize REST API for data accessing and GUI to visualize/apply analytics
- Own code end-to-end from design, to development, to deployment, to monitoring & operation
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the QA Governance team with QA data processing, enabling dashboard presentations
- Build, enhance and maintain tooling and scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Utilize micro services and APIs
- Strive for re-use and refactoring of existing code/modules/functionality
- Build your code and artifacts in continuous integration and deployment environments
- Build and deploy your solutions using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Work together with stakeholders and architects to design a solution with emphasis on re-using already existing architecture and technologies
- Deliver workable solutions that are in line with the long-term vision for the software, maintainable and with good performance
You’ll join an international team of test automation enthusiasts. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are willing to continuously improve your competences and strive for excellence to achieve with us a “step by step” great results and contribute to improvement of our frameworks
Your experience and background:
- Deep knowledge of software development best practices and ability to design, implement, test and integrate secure, performant and clean deliverables
- Experience in BI and dashboarding tools (Tableau, Power BI, Grafana or similar)
- Expertise in multiple scripting languages/tooling (Java, Python) & databases (SQL, No SQL)
- You have worked on microservices architecture, REST Web Services and API Design
- Familiar with Agile development process, Continuous Integration/Delivery, TDD/BDD
- Experience in DevOps principles and tools (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) would be an asset
- ISTQB certified Tester on Foundation level
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.