We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
- Collaborating closely with RPA Analyst and business stakeholders (e.g. SME) to understand requirements and plan development work
- Designing processes and configuring objects within BluePrism
- Testing solutions in cooperation with process expert to secure a stable launch in production
- Creating documentation for automated processes
- Maintaining existing robots and implementing changes
Who you are
- Proven experience in process automation area (knowledge of Blue Prism is an advantage but not a must)
- Working knowledge of VBA (other languages like SQL are an advantage)
- Process analysis or mapping skills, ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Good eye for detail, as well as to the overall image
- Ability to translate business and process language into digital, automated solution
- Professional English skills, both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills, collaboration and initiative
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.