Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Quantitative Insights. We add value by helping business define and operationalize needs for information and research, as well as executing on these needs to deliver insights and data to support decision making in all business areas and management levels of Nordea. As Senior Data Researcher you will be responsible for driving projects across Nordic countries, combined with a focus on improving existing data processes and ensuring the quality of analyses and deliverables to the organization at large.
What you will be doing:
- Research scoping and research design
- Data collection and analysis
- Project coordination (stakeholder management, test plans, time management, reporting to relevant stakeholders and insights on the Nordic level)
- Subject Matter Expert for quantitative research, experimental tests and online survey designs
- Participation in cross-country and cross-team planning
You will join a team of specialized experts with a passion for research and analysis, who comprise a wide range of backgrounds in behavioural economics, statistics, information science, psychology, etc.
The role is based in Gdynia, Poland.
Who you are
- You have a strong toolbox of quantitative and survey skills and are able to work with and analyse data in a robust and coherent manner
- You have a background in statistics, data science, behavioural economics
- You are proficient in basic data handling (e.g. Excel)
- Preferably experienced in one or more survey tools (Sawtooth, Qualtrics, Netigate, or similar) and one or more statistics packages (R, SAS, STATA, SPSS, or similar)
- We are looking for a strong facilitator, presenter and communicator both in spoken and written English
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.