We are looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer, Asset Services FI-PL, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Would you like to work in young, skilled team in a bright, modern office and be surrounded by passionate people? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer who is eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
We are looking for a person who loves team work and learning through practice to support Asset Services team in daily income process. This is an opportunity for you to handle dividend and interest & redemption payments to our Clients on Finnish market.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Asset Services FI- PL team. We add value by providing our Customers high quality of the services under handling of Income Payments such as bonds or shares. As an Assistant Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in executing income payments for entitled Scandinavian clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing of income payments on daily basis, as well as investigating and resolving unclear positions with other parties/teams
- Daily reconciliation of payments, servicing common mailbox and maintaining clear balances on cash accounts
- Taking part in various projects (relating processes or team areas)
- Building professional relations with Stakeholders, Custodians
- Delivering on tasks delegated by People Leader to fulfil WBO Strategic Direction
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- Are analytical and problem solving skills
- Like to work with figuers
- Are focused on details and have ability to prioritize tasks
- Possess great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Are pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background:
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Finance-related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate actions will be an asset
What Nordea offers:
- Possibility to increase your knowledge and skills
- Flexible working hours between 07:00 – 18:00
- Employment contract for 6 months with possibility of prolongation
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 3 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.