We are looking for a Senior IT Risk and Compliance Officer, Gdynia or Warsaw with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Would you like to be a key part of developing risk management within the Technology and Security domains? Now you have a great opportunity as we are now looking for an IT Senior Risk and Compliance Officer to drive and help us lead the way in embedding risk and controls management into daily work for everyone.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Technology Risk Management (TRM) team within group BRIS (Business Risk Implementation and Support). We add value by providing risk management capabilities and services to Technology and Information security areas of Nordea. As Senior Compliance and Risk Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in providing risk management capabilities and services to Technology and Information security areas of Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish and drive required risk governance within the IT Risk Management domain to enable effective compliance management
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Develop and drive high quality solutions, analyses, communication material and decision-making proposals to external and internal stakeholder (including executive management)
- Take the lead for projects and/or initiatives and drive the implementation of these within and cross units in Nordea
- Develop and run guidelines and trainings related to our processes and tooling's
- Create and deliver cyclical aggregated reports informing management on a full range of value-added nonfinancial risk metrics including assessment and analysis of controls, mitigation, key risk, indicators and risk appetite, creating transparency in our IT risk processes
You’ll join a very highly skilled and passionate team that has a key common drive to embed, enhance and efficient orchestrate risk and compliance management within the domains we are supporting. The role can be based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Solution oriented as a driver of actions end-to-end
- A good listener and have analytical skillset that can bring theory into practical usage
- Like to work with your own topics as well as collaborate in a team
- Passionate and engaged that reflects the area of risk and the value risk management brings to the organisation.
Your experience and background:
- +3 years' experience within IT Risk & Compliance with a strong interest in being driver for IT control activities and initiatives
- IT and technical knowledge is a strong advantage
- Experience of control development and frameworks
- International experience and at least one of relevant certificates: ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc.,
- Experience in audit will be an asset
- Very strong people and stakeholder management skills to provide partnership and commercial insight with divisional teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them to risk, key risk reporting, analytics, and control designs
- High-working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.