- Coordinate with outside advisors and provide inputs for transfer pricing documentations including functional analysis, risk analysis, and economic analysis updates
- Coordinate with outside advisors with foreign audits
- Coordinate data needs for price settings
- Build relationships with other functional and competency leads in GBS
- Support other competency teams by gathering & analyzing data, leveraging support from their GBS center scope and working closely with GBS corporate finance team
- Report results
- Develop standardization
- Leverage advise from the corporate technology team to improve efficiency
- Seek advice from local team on a project basis
- Support the scoping, design, testing, implementation, ongoing maintenance and continued improvement of the process, procedures and technology solutions that are implemented supporting this role and its activities.
- Support Manager - Transfer Pricing for global transfer pricing compliance on the following areas:
- Manages all aspects of transfer pricing (price setting, documentation, defense) for our global affiliates, executing tax planning strategies and providing tax support to regional affiliates.
- Work with external transfer pricing specialists to maintain and document global transfer pricing strategy.
- Manage the Transfer Pricing area, interacting with the markets globally to calculate, monitor and document the transfer prices while ensuring in all cases a solid tax defense
- Assist with all tax aspects of repatriation of funds and other financial matters including loans, recapitalizations, etc.
- Manage calculations of transfer prices ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Keep on top of latest developments of tax regulations
- Manage the consultants and attorneys as needed to support the projects and work
- Assists in performing tax research and analysis on complex international tax and transfer pricing issues
- Interface with personnel from all areas of organization to obtain financial and other data
Profile we look for
- Tax Knowledge - Demonstrated knowledge & experience with tax analysis for country/region of responsibility
- Transfer Pricing Knowledge – Demonstrated knowledge & experience in an aspects of transfer pricing research and compliance
- Research & Analysis - Demonstrated ability to research, analyze and draw conclusions from tax-related laws, regulations and court cases.
- Analyze Data - Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
- Communicate Financial Information - Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences, helps others understand financial data and translate it into actionable business insights.
- Strategic Thinking - Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities.
- Project Manager - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Critical Thinking - Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment.
- Consulting - Ability to effectively provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; knowledge of applicable tools and techniques to maximize consulting effectiveness.
- Relationship Management - Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors and peers.
- Knowledge of the Busines - Knowledge of the business and the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political and industry trends
- Good PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with financial systems
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.