Desktop / Unified Communications Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
- user-focused, analytical, and compelled to solve problems
- deliver automated solutions to large enterprise environment
- manage and deliver root cause assessments for complex technical issues including;
- Microsoft Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams
- UBS Enterprise Voice & Video (Avaya & Cisco)
- Compliance services (Actiance Vantage)
- define workarounds for known errors and spear head improvements
You’ll be working in the Continuous Improvement Services Engineering team committed to developing solutions for known issues with a focus in the Unified Communications (UC) service. We are a technology team covering end user services, who develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, and support technology that is created to solve problems.
- Subject Matter expert (SME) in Microsoft UC technology & good experience with enterprise Voice & Video
- ability to develop tools and processes to integrate and augment the UBS UC service.
- experience with designing, documenting, building and certifying solutions in a large global organization
- experience with Microsoft Windows components (Active Directory, Windows server, SQL Server)
- experience with monitoring technologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.