Junior Treasury Risk Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you looking for an entry-level position into the world of financial services? Do you have an interest in learning about financial markets and the related risks? Do you know how to work well within a team?
If so, you may be interested in our open position; we are looking for someone to:
• join the Treasury Risk Control team of one of the biggest international banks
• learn how to effectively manage risk, and treasury risks in particular
• control and monitor the unsecured funding and issuance of UBS group and its divisions
• contribute to regular treasury risk reports, and analyze risks and underlying position changes
• support Treasury Risk Officers in projects, ad hoc analyses and presentations to Senior Management
• stay up-to-date on financial market developments
You’ll be working in the Treasury Risk Control team in Eximius Park, Zabierzów, which is part of Market & Treasury Risk Control (M&TRC) globally. The responsibility of Treasury Risk Control is the Group-wide control of treasury activities within UBS and covers interest rate risk in the banking book, structural balance sheet risk and analytics, and liquidity and funding. You will be part of the global Unsecured Funding team which oversees the funding risks in the banking book taken across the business divisions of UBS, monitors P&L both from an economic value and a net interest income perspective, prepares regular risk reports, and participates in a number of business- and regulatory-driven projects. On a daily basis you will work together with Market & Treasury Risk Control, Group Risk Control, Finance and Group Treasury.
• a university degree in finance or a quantitative discipline
• knowledge of financial markets (including interests rates and derivatives) and corresponding risk metrics (e.g. VaR, sensitivity analysis) would be an advantage
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• fluent in English
• a quick learner with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• collaborative and enjoy the challenge of working in the fast-paced environment of a global team
• able to work independently and deliver tasks reliably to a high standard
• curious and thrive on intellectual challenges
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Excel in particular
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.