We are seeking .Net Full Stack developer responsible for building new applications. You will be part of Agile self-organizing development team following Scrum and DevOps principles. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and test applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. In case your mindset is focused to continuously improve and automate working environment it means that this job should perfectly fit your expectations.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Together with team design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and prepare solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automation
- 1-3 years experience in .Net/C#
- Experience with Scrum and automated CI/CD technology stack
- Experience with .Net 4.6 or higher
- Team work skills
- Experience with writing automated tests will be additional advantage
- Experience with .Net Core and cloud based solutions will be additional advantage
Fluent Polish and English
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree within IT area
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The role of .Net Full Stack Developer is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf