WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• An energetic, driven professional with a university degree (bachelors or higher),
• Experienced in data processing and analysis,
• Good knowledge in financial, budgeting and reporting management,
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office programs,
• Good knowledge about collaboration and project management tools,
• Curious, proactive, enthusiastic and reliable,
• Strong communication skills,
• Fluent in both written and spoken English,
An asset for knowledge and experience in Financial Consolidation, Budgeting and Reporting Applications
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland. If you are also flexible to work in an international environment, like team work and creativity, you are the one we want for our new Corporate Controlling Business Support team.
As a Corporate Controlling Finance Support Analyst, you will:
• Work in Finance Support Team responsible for supporting Global Management Reporting and Budgeting Applications (G-Suite Business Applications)
• Manage Finance Master Data in Shared Master Data Layer and provide support to counterparties/customers
o Maintain and analyze trading flow (iRules) definitional data to generate and create trading rules for to support supply chain flow and inter-company transaction.
o Manage the Finance master data e.g. Chart of Accounts, Cost Centers, Companies, Markets, etc., following the established maintenance procedures for code creation/ modification.
o Support in documenting the financial business flows, with an aim to simplify and automate the data maintenance and potentially the current process
• Maintain access rights in Global Financial Applications (e.g. GMRB, GFSR), by analyzing and validating users’ access request and maintain user group access rights following new organization changes systems, in accordance with the Access rights management procedure.
• Prepare Operational and SOX Security reports for G-suite applications (GMRB, GSPR, GFSR, etc.) and provide control evidences to PWC and Internal Controls.
• Participate in designing new structure where Corporate Controlling Systems could store business solution/ function description documentation concerning the Global Management Reporting and Budgeting applications.
• Be part of our department we will offer you a holistic view on PMI’s financial processes
• Enjoy opportunity of working together within a diverse and multinational team
For all the activities we will assign you a coach from the Department to help and support your development plan.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.