You will work as a member of the SDI Platform Engineering team looking and building automation to maintain our core infrastructure services based on the VMWare platform. You will work in a Platform Operations team accountable to deliver self service virtualization solutions to end customers working both on the design and delivery of those solution, as well as the accountability of keeping the production operational.
As a member of the SDI Platform Engineering team you will collaborate with our vendors in the design and ordering of hardware to increase the capacity of our datacenter.
Skills• Expert at core VMware virtualization technologies ESX, VCenter, VSAN and NSX
• Experience automating and managing VMware environments using the VRealize suite (VRA, VRO, VROPS)
• Experience with configuring and administering hardware servers in a data center environment
• Strong Linux administration skills
• Experience at configuring and troubleshooting VMWare environments
• Experience with Powershell
• Experience with Python, GIT
Soft• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experience working in a Scrum team
• Collaborative and proactive mindset
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.