Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Join our Lubricant Supply Chain business and their journey to grow!
Your role will be a critical to achieve business growth targets whilst ensuring the demand plan makes the best commercial use of supply chain assets, sounds interesting? Then keep reading!
In addition to the core forecasting activities you will lead stock depletion activities working closely with multiple functions including but not exhaustive: Sales & Marketing, Supply Planning, Product Lifecycle Management, Central Material Scheduling, Global Businesses, Global & Regional Key Account teams
Some of your future responsibilities will include:
Generate the unconstrained demand forecast for finished products at SKU level in close collaboration with Sales & Marketing and via statistical models and trend tools.
Timely management of portfolio changes in the planning system
Active participation in production capacity assessment meetings
Support Short Term Supply Disruption Management and timely demand allocations
Drive Continues Improvment initiatives to automate & improve demand signals ultimately contributing to customer satisfaction increase
To succeed you will need to have:
Good analytical capabilities with strong command of Excel
Stakeholder management experience & good communication skills
Experience with integrated SAP/ERP systems
Supply Chain planning experience
Knowledge of Planning Tools (ex. APO) is an advantage
Good presentation skills along with PowerPoint knowledge
Proactive and self-driven goal-oriented approach
Fluent English (min. C1)
The Demand Planning role will provide you an exciting opportunity of working with Lubricants Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing teams, that enable development within Planning Community while at the same time building commercial business acumen.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects