Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The core requirement are excellent problem-solving and data analysis skills to undertake some of our insight generation and communication. We are also looking for someone who can develop our digital reporting solutions, as we look to make our data more easily accessible to colleague.
Experience of using quantitative opinion research data.
Experience of producing social media listening data and insights, and/or news media monitoring and evaluation.
Excellent project management skills.
Great communication skills.
Expertise in using analysis packages eg SPSS.
- (Ideally) an understanding of Business Intelligence tools (Domo, Tableau, Power BI).
English min. C1
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects