Reporting Specialist in Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate in creating performance reviews and dealing with numbers? Do you excel in syndicating information across different functions and service providers and deliver reports for management?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
- Provide correct and consistent reports and financial views on cost allocations
- Create and maintain various KPI reporting in close collaboration with KPI owners, relevant central functions and Service Management Framework team
- Support the service demand process with internal stakeholders
- Support in the oversight of KPIs and service portfolio as well as SLA cost allocation process
- Support quarterly Master-Service-Agreement (MSA) notification process
- Compile and distribute various reports, on a standardized as well as ad hoc basis
- Perform quality control on relevant reports and ensure concise communication of key messages
- Develop presentation on diverse financial matters for senior management
- Engage closely with Finance and other functional stakeholders across all divisions
You’ll be working in the Operating Office & Service Quality Management Team (OO & SQM), a highly dynamic environment that delivers services for Wealth Management (WM) in Europe as well as for all UBS divisions within our legal entity UBS Europe SE. We support the COO Wealth Management Europe Domestic and UBS Europe SE in his operational tasks and activities and ensure operational excellence from our service providers compliant with regulatory requirements.
We want to expand our Zurich and Frankfurt based OO & SQM team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering our priorities. In your role, you will support us in staying on track with our costs and ensuring high service performance for our business operations. This exciting role enables you to build up in-depth knowledge and a network across diverse functions in Europe.
- Relevant experience in comparable roles in Financial Industries
- Broad understanding for financials in financial industry
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for figures and facts
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Visual Basic (VB) Script, SharePoint Management
- Analytical and a great problem solver, able to think out of the box
- An excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations
- Very collaborative, service-oriented and open for challenges
- Enthusiastic, takes initiatives and is highly diligent
- Focused, able to prioritize properly and striving for excellence in everything you do
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written), German an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.