Documentation Specialist - Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you great with managing documentation flow and have sharp organizational skills? Are you detail-oriented, precise in your working style and motivated to understand interdependencies and to question them? To strengthen our team we are looking for a new colleague who will support us building out our presence working in the following main areas:
• Working with hedge fund managers for relevant documentation and information on underlying investments
• Working with various services providers including legal and tax for review of fund documentation and general advice
• Coordination of execution copies of documents
• Coordination internally and with hedge fund managers on voting matters related to investments
• Support investment team with respect to new and ongoing investments by gathering and processing data
• Analysis and reporting related to static data
You will be working on the investment team in the area responsible for the structuring and operational due diligence related to investments into hedge funds, long-only funds, private credit funds and co-investments. UBS Hedge Fund Solutions is one of the world’s largest hedge fund intermediaries and, acting as a fiduciary, offers a wide range of hedge fund investment solutions and advisory services to institutional and private clients. Working within a global team of professionals, this role offers candidates a great opportunity to gain exposure to the hedge fund industry, support a dynamic business, build relationships globally and be a part of one of the world's premier alternative fund managers.
• Solution-oriented, creative and able to cope with multiple tasks, while being detail-oriented
• A high level of personal responsibility and an independent, proactive working approach
• Extremely well-organized
• Integrity, loyalty and great team spirit
• Background and experience in fund operations, or paralegal work is an advantage
• Bachelor degree
• Flexible and used to working under time pressure
• Able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.