Financial Business Manager in Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you drawing energy from dealing with financial figures and data? Do you master the preparation of relevant insights on cost development and efficiency as well as the communication of convincing key messages for management presentations and reviews?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
- Provide correct and concise financial analysis and presentations for the business sector Operating Head Europe Domestic by syndicating financial reports and headcount statistics
- Support the financial planning process and monthly forecasting and workforce planning for the Business Sector as well as for our European locations and regional functions
- Deliver ad hoc reports for senior management such as location deep dives or efficiency reviews
- Perform quality controls on financial and Headcount reports
- Engage closely with Finance and other functional stakeholders across all divisions
You’ll be working in the Operating Office & Service Quality Management Team (OO & SQM), a highly dynamic environment that delivers services for Wealth Management (WM) in Europe as well as for all UBS divisions within our legal entity UBS Europe SE. We support the COO Wealth Management Europe Domestic and UBS Europe SE in his operational tasks and activities and ensure operational excellence across the sector.
We want to expand our Zurich and Frankfurt based OO & SQM team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering our business priorities. In your role, you will support us in staying on track with our financial plan and ensuring transparency and insights in order to operate efficiently and effectively. This exciting role enables you to build up in-depth knowledge and a network across diverse functions in Europe.
- Relevant experience in comparable roles in Financial Industries
- Broad understanding for financials and controlling in financial industry
- Excellent analytical, conceptual skills and high affinity to numbers
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint Management
- An excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations
- Enthusiastic, takes initiatives and is highly diligent
- Resilient, team-minded, very organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously and without losing the good sense of humor
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.