The successful candidate will work in the TTS Implementation Project Management team in EMEA and will be responsible for the implementation of complex cash and trade deals and dedicated client portfolio management.
The complex deals managed by the PM team are normally multi-product and multi-country implementations. Other complex solutions involve the development of new product capability, which require technology and new operational process development.Therefore, the candidate will have the management skills needed to succeed in a complex organisational environment with shifting priorities while managing client expectations and the delivery of a complex deal.This role will focus primarily on Citi’s upper tier client base in a global & regional capacity – the successful candidate will manage a dedicated portfolio of clients and be expected to establish strong client relationships accordinglyThe complex deals managed by the PM require a strong governance model. The model involves managing senior stakeholder communication internally and with senior clients. Therefore, the individual will have the ability to interface with senior TTS Management teams and interact with senior client stakeholders.The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to become involved in the process of responding to RFPs for clients.
- To lead the implementation of complex deals in line with project management methodology and have end to end management of dedicated client deal portfolio enhancing the client on-boarding experience.
- Oversight of all client on-boarding activity end-to-end (including standard, low complexity & complex deals).
- Manage and coordinate the work involved in a complex deal working with partners including Sales, Product, Technology, Client Operations, Marketing, Risk and Controls, Legal and other teams
- Serve as single point of contact for the client and internal functional partners, responsible for the coordination and successful end-to-end delivery of projects. Closely manage the expectations of the client organisation.
- Develop and maintain a customized project plan tailored to client’s requirements, outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions
- Establish appropriate governance model to deliver client requirements ensuring strict adherence to defined quality standards & practices outlined in “best practices” collateral.
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time, minimize deal slippage & associated revenue conversion lead time. Accurately report project status, escalating effectively for “on hold” & slow moving deals.
- Effectively manage client relationships and ultimately act as trusted advisor for dedicated client portfolio.
- Lead meetings and coordinate activities of the cross-organizational implementation teams
- Chair the Board and Steering Committee meetings with all cross-functional team leads
- Maintain solid relationships with key client and internal stakeholders
- Partner with the client to escalate and manage critical issues to resolution.
- Manage regular client communication for portfolio of projects and serves as escalation point for key client and internal stakeholders
- Effective maintenance & communication of MIS and project metrics. Provide on-going senior management updates on key projects as required.
- Manage project scope and apply the change control process.
- Lead testing and solution validation efforts to ensure the solution meets the clients expectations and is line with contractual obligations and agreements
- Ensure effective transition from project to production
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of RFP responses; actively participate in prospective client presentations and demos
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements
- 5-8 years of experience
- Wide organizational knowledge and cross-functional team work experience to deliver multi-work stream projects. Communication and presentation skills to command senior client and senior internal stakeholder meetings (Steering Committees). Excellent Leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop partnerships with other teams. Ability to analyse and solve complex problems; advanced influence skills
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward. Excellent organizational and planning skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer interaction and management skills. Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills. Ability to work under high-volume workload and prioritize in an effective manner. Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the Bank.
- Project Management Certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PMI) is preferential.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.