Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is one of the largest and fastest-growing departments within Citi Service Center Poland. We provide the analysis of global financial transactions and are committed to fighting against financial crime and terrorism financing. We protect the integrity and stability of the international financial system, and each of our AML Analysts play a key role.
We are located in Warsaw, but we operate globally. Our Warsaw Team is one of three global teams involved in monitoring millions of financial transactions. We operate in more than 27 languages across 60 countries.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we continue our expansion in Warsaw. You can find out more about exciting careers in AML at www.careeratciti.pl/discoveraml.
- Assist with the investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Work with AML team to summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
- Advise senior management on next steps and provide recommendations on the next course of action (relationship retention, termination, Suspicious Activity Report (SAR))
- Assist AML team with managing risks by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Computer Literate - Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in banking operations or compliance will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading benefits package
- Comprehensive trainings in AML area
- Global work environment with global career opportunities
- Dynamic and positive work environment
- Close cooperation with colleagues from US
- Friendly team mates and managers
- On-going dedication to your development and career progression