Team Manager who will lead innovate teams to revolutionize healthcare
Tired of all those # TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche - a company in the top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients, and scientists around the world.
We need a Team Manager who has:
- experience and passion in leading, developing and inspiring IT talents
- proven track record in building engaged and high performing technical teams
- experience in shaping the team, technical and business strategies
- very good understanding and practical experience of the software development cycle
- ability to influence others, including peers and upwards
- experience in managing external IT services providers
- very good communication skills in English
- salary range: 16.000 - 19.000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, etc.)
- experienced and professional colleagues
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- real-life usage of new Cloud technologies
- an attractive compensation package
...The next step is yours
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.