As a member of the SDI team you will have the chance to build and operate the internal PMI Cloud.
As a network specialist you will be guiding the design and development of our networking stack as well as managing its operations.
You will work in a complex networking environment spanning multiple datacenters and countries with goal of providing the most efficient networking service to our customer.
As network specialist you will help design self service capabilities for our customer covering a wide range of networking options (load balancers, micro-segmentations).
You will work as a member of a scrum team owning the technical implementation end-to-end, working along side engineers with fifteen or more years of experience in the industry.
Skills:• Highly proficient with network troubleshooting, performance tuning techniques, network packet capture and analysis
• Professional experience implementing and supporting cloud services (VMware SSDC), modern data center architectures, Software Defined Networks (SDN) with a broad knowledge of current IT infrastructure and cloud services trends
• Strong experience with network management tools (Cloud Vision, CVX, Vmware NSX manager, IPAM) and network virtualization (SDN / NSX-V / NSX-T)
• Experience Arista switches, INFOBLOX.
• Strong background in data center networking technologies like Arista MLAG, Spine-Leaf designs, CVX/CVP and VXLAN layer2 extensions, EVPN, etc. Familiarity with Arista EOS and CloudVision is strongly preferred.
• A solid networking (routing and switching) foundation, with an in-depth understanding of network protocols and applications, such as OSPF, BGP, DNS, DHCP, SSL/TLS/Encryption.
• Solid understanding of virtual hypervisors like ESX, server hardware technologies.
• Scripting experience in Python (or similar languages), to facilitate automation and troubleshooting; experience using RESTful API's to query supported applications.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.