WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT• a candidate with a solid understanding of compensation and benefits area and working knowledge and experience in job evaluation
• a candidate who is enjoying analytical work and has excellent analytical skills and mindset
• an individual with experience in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly very good command of Excel
• a quick learner and problem solver with an ability to prioritize tasks
• a university graduate preferably in Human Resources, Business/Economics or equivalent with at least 3 years work experience in HR
• a fluent English speaker
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI SCE is seeking talented people to join us in the Total Rewards Operations in Krakow, Poland.
As Total Rewards Ops Specialist you will:
• execute annual compensation cycle
• execute annual salary review cycle
• collect and submit salary and benefits surveys data
• support PMI Total Rewards (Total Rewards Managers) in preparation of salary increase budgets and data for compensation plans
• provide job evaluation services to line managers in the assigned markets
• participate in and support various regional/global Total Rewards projects (Benefits, Health & wellbeing, , Job evaluation, etc.)
• prepare local, regional and global compensation reports, calculations and simulations
• prepare and deliver trainings related to Total Rewards
• provide direct support to line managers and other P&C teams in the area of compensation
WE OFFER• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Depending on the skills and knowledge we are ready to hire you as a Senior Specialist.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.