Group Treasury Operational Risk Support
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have an interest in Group Treasury and Operational Risk and Compliance? We are looking for someone like that to support our small team in Kraków (Green Office).
We are looking for someone to join our team to:
– support co-ordination of all Operational Risk topics across Group Treasury
– collate and present monthly status updates on all risk items
– take an active role in Operational Risk items closure documentation and compliance
– work with operational risk action owners to ensure standardization of approach
– help define approach across Group Treasury on conduct risk and compliance topics
Group Treasury (GT) is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, liquidity and funding combining governance and trade execution mandates. The role sits within the Business Risk Management team, which is part of the GT COO, and is responsible for the implementation of Operational Risk framework, Conduct Risk & Supervision frameworks across GT.
– prior experience ideally in a Treasury, Risk or Finance function in the financial services or consulting industry
– fluent in English
– strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
– ability to manage multiple deliveries at one time, co-ordinate stakeholders and deliver clear and concise results
– strong analytical, problem-solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– organized and structured in your approach to work
– known for your ability to get things done with a can-do attitude when tackling new tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.