Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Manage Supply Chain (MSC) Team is the Global Centre of Excellence supporting delivery of a competitively differentiated inbound Supply Chain for Shell. The group works across Lines of Business: Upstream, Integrated Gas/New Energies and Downstream, operated and non-operated ventures; being responsible for delivering of Supply Chain strategies and solutions, including innovations and digitalisation, to drive aspirational targets of the company.
This is a reason why we are looking for you : committed to drive business bottom line improvements, having a strong appetite to apply end-to-end supply chain thinking and a desire to introduce innovative and externally competitive concepts.
The purpose of this role is to collaborate with e2e partners to drive accurate and reliable Master Data, as the foundation for the overall success of the supply chain and as a critical catalyst for the delivery of the RDS vision to build “the most competitive supply chain”.
Focus area of the role is to create, strategize and own a model for what are the Master Data sets that do matter for the prevention of Manage Supply Chain value leakage across different Lines of Business.
The incumbent will work with a large number of stakeholders across different teams and organisations to build an integrated picture about how to manage our Master Data in order to set up our Supply Chains for success, bringing together all involved players, creating alignment and driving commercial optimisation.
Skills and Requirements
High influence and change management skills needed due to complexity of environment
Understanding of data model and how it is connected to the value it generates for proper operationalisation
Understanding of data cleansing and how it can be achieved in complex environment
Clear understanding of how to plan, optimize, source and execute the end to end supply chain
Skilled in coaching to achieve continuous improvement
Skilled in complex issue definition, resolution & negotiation
Ability to work and influence decision making across corporate boundaries
Builds and maintains the integrity of relationships with stakeholders
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects