IT Business Analyst Finance
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required Regulatory Reporting solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating regulatory reporting process, perform data analysis and conducting end user interviews
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You’ll be working in Group Accounting and Reporting Technology, in the Local Regulatory Reporting IT team in Wroclaw. We support Finance in providing robust reporting solutions for local regulatory reporting in EMEA region.
– at least 1 year of Business Analysis experience in Finance Industry
– broad knowledge of front-to-back banking processes and specific knowledge of local accounting & reporting requirement
– knowledge of how to develop robust reporting solutions
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills that you can tailor to a broad range of audience seniorities with confidence
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.