Digital Analysis Specialist in Multichannel Management & Digitization
Business management, administration and support
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you good with numbers? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Do you like to interact in a complex organization? Do you have experience in analyzing financial information and reporting?
We're looking for someone like you, who will:
• monitor and track strategic digital initiatives of UBS Switzerland and provide continuous updates to senior management
• analyze the usage of digital products based on external and internal sources and synthesize your findings to drive high-value insights for the organization
• Support senior management with ad hoc data analysis and reporting in management-ready format
• actively interact with different stakeholders (e.g. business, IT and finance) to ensure close alignment
The COO department “Multichannel Management & Digitization” of UBS Switzerland AG is constantly looking for new talents. Within “Business Management & Initiatives” you’ll be part of an interdisciplinary team of digital analysts and experienced business managers working on cutting-edge digital banking initiatives. In this dynamic environment, you are at the forefront of the most recent and innovative developments in digital banking of UBS Switzerland, together with a young, highly motivated and goal oriented team.
• a university degree, preferably in business administration, controlling or with a technical background
• minimum 2 years of relevant working experience (ideally in reporting, project portfolio management or data analysis in financial services)
• strong analytical and reporting skills, confidence when dealing with numbers
• very good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• experience in advanced data analysis (an additional asset)
• fluent in English and / or German (written and oral; German speaker preferred)
• a reliable, structured and organized multi-tasker
• detail-oriented and striving to deliver the highest quality of results
• dedicated and known for your can-do attitude
• able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.