Finance IT – Data Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for someone like this who can help us
- design and support architecture post – Brexit entities' structure
- integrate data flow according to regulatory reporting requirements
- manage and control data flow completeness and accuracy
- support ongoing projects in the finance area
You’ll be working in the Financial Accounting and Controlling team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We provide sufficient trainings, this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience . As a Data Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders.
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
– a comprehensive understanding of investment banking, asset management or wealth management
– very good in MS Office (mainly Excel and Access)
– very good data base knowledge
– very good SQL knowledge
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.