Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1800 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
- Contributing to the scoping and execution of risk based audits for the IA Regulatory Initiatives and Centralized Markets Functions team with a particular focus on Market Conduct in accordance with established IA methodology and professional auditing standards.
- Applying solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributing to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Monitoring the risk environment and assessing the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommending appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Pro-actively developing automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 2+ years experience within Audit function.
- Ability to take responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Markets products and/or financial Benchmarks, especially those associated with the Markets & Securities Services business.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment in a newly created role in Poland with responsibility for EMEA region.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Excellent working environment.
- Attractive Social Benefits System (pension plan, medical care, life insurance, digital learning platforms etc.).
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and peoplemanagement, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding control disciplines and a solid business understanding ofMarkets products and/or financial Benchmarks, especially those associated with the Markets & Securities Services business
Good communication skills to communicate both verbally and in writing with the various levels of staff as well as with the people on committees, and senior management.
Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.l
- Needs to be a self-motivator that likes being involved in identifying issues and willing to achieve the best result for the firm while adhering to global standards and requirements.