We are looking for a Senior Accounting & Tax Specialist, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Senior Accounting & Tax Specialist, Łódź
Would you like to join Finance & Accounting Services? We are now looking for a Senior Accounting & Tax Specialist to our Finance Poland Team.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Finance Poland Team. We add value by running the books according to Polish Tax rules and International Financial Reporting Standards. As the Senior Accounting & Tax Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in interesting assignments, where you will deepen your knowledge in finance & accounting area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring and verifying documents according to accounting and tax regulations- setting requirements and final verification
- Accounts reconciliation and month-end closing activities
- Preparation and verification of tax statements (CIT, VAT, WHT, etc.), as well as preparation of financial statements and reports for NBP, GUS
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. US, GUS, NBP, KNF, auditors etc)
- Monitoring and implementation changes in Accounting and Tax regulations, recommending policies and procedures
- Initiating and driving process improvements
Welcome to a dynamic team full of friendly specialists. The role is based in Lodz.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Know English on communicative level (at least B2), both spoken and written
- Are able to work in a changing environment and under time pressure
Your experience and background:
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Polish Accountancy
- University degree, preferably in: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematic or related
- Knowledge of The Accounting Act, basis IFRS, legal and tax regulations (VAT and CIT)
- Good PC skills with knowledge of MS Excel
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.