Recruitment Analytics Consultant
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
As the Recruitment Analytics Consultant in the HR Reporting & Analytics Department you will work within Center-of-Expertise to deliver recruitment analytics to company senior management aiming to provide insight, data interpretation and recommendations. You will work with your internal senior clients to discuss, translate and validate ideas, concepts and hypotheses into reporting and analytics concepts.
Moreover, in this role you will actively identify the most appropriate and cost effective methods of delivering reporting output identifying where opportunities for consolidation, standardization and simplification exist.
You will support us with:
• Discussing, translating and validating recruitment ideas, concepts and hypotheses into reporting and analytics requirements
• Acting as the main point of contact for internal clients
• Delivering complex ad-hoc reports / queries, working with or reassigning to the Reporting and Development teams as required
• Modeling and analyzing scenarios, providing recommendations to support decision making by aligned senior management clients
• Gathering and providing requirements for their aligned area to the Reporting Development team to support the design of global data definitions, source, metrics, frameworks and methodologies
• Providing support to HR Analytics Specialists with analytics requests, and resolving issues, if appropriate
• Providing support in ongoing operational process improvement including identifying where synergies and opportunities for consolidation, standardization or other improvements exist
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• Previous background in recruitment area and very good understanding of the recruitment tools, metrics and processes
• Strong experience in reporting, data analysis and/or business analysis
• Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
• Demonstrated strength to deliver results and implement change in challenging environment
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Experience with SAP Business Objects or Oracle Business Intelligence or Tableau
• Experienced in building up strong professional relationships in a complex environment
• Fluent English speaker with the ability to communicate with various parties in a confident way (German an additional asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.