The Asset Servicing Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Invoke and lead business change requests, system developments projects across Operations;
- Preparation & analysis of proposed system changes, gathering consensus between business requirements and technology deliverables to assure smooth projects implementation;
- Preparation of testing plan and test execution in UAT environments;
- Co-operation with internal and external stakeholders to effectively deliver projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Technology, Oversight teams, Relationship Managers and Project Managers, by demonstrating committed inclusion in relevant forums, projects, business developments and service calls;
- Challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation;
- Proactive actions targeting at minimising implementation risk;
- Perform root cause analysis of common processing problems.
- Conceptual work, taking part in projects, documentation drafting, new solutions and functionalities implementation within the operational units;
- Involvement in setting up operational processes and possibility to influence them;
- Access to in depth knowledge of how Capital Markets operate;
- Awareness of the settlement processes of various financial instruments;
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms;
- Co-operation with other capital market players;
- Working as part of a team of professionals with vast knowledge of the financial environment;
- Ability to work in face paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within Financial Services;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge in the functioning of different financial instruments;
- A good understanding of Financial Operations.
- Experience in project work;
- Experience in leading projects beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Good team player;
- Ability to build strong professional relationships;
- Computer skills; MS Office environment knowledge (very good knowledge of Excel), VBA/SQL knowledge - advantageous;
- Very good work organization; punctuality and timeliness;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work under pressure without supervision in a complex work environment.