Data Analyst with VBA (Research Access team)
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? Are you focused on process improvements and automation?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Handle global entitlement requests to UBS Research which involves reviewing incoming requests, communicating with clients and processing them within stipulated timeframe
• Review of existing clients' access, escalation and taking action when necessary.
• Reconcile external vendor data against internal data sources.
• Liaise with Internal Clients, Vendors, Content Distribution and Legal & Compliance as necessary as part of the entitlement process under the regulations
• Continuously improve research access processes by implementing and maintaining existing VBA-based automations
You’ll be working in the Research Access team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). Our role is to protect UBS Research franchise by establishing controls around client entitlements and perform checks on exceptions granted. Main part of our work is managing daily research access requests from the clients globally. It involves administrative work, cooperation with sales and vendors, and conducting client review projects when necessary. Additionally, we perform access audits on regular basis by using data from internal systems as well as external databases.
• technical skillset: excellent MS Office skills especially Excel and practical knowledge of VBA programming
• knowledge about Business Objects, PowerBI, Alteryx or Tableau would be an additional asset
• university degree (preferably Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background)
• experience in the corporate environment - experience in administration or client services will be an asset
• very good communication skills in English - both written and spoken
• detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
• comfortable in adapting and learning systems and tools for processing requirements
• able to manage requests and projects independently, and follow-up work till completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.