The Asset Servicing Supervisor is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- To ensure accurate and timely updates are applied in fund accounting platforms
- To perform all fund static data type of activities as instructed to support Fund Activity, Projects, BAU or Business Support
- To actively cooperate with other internal teams within fund assets valuation process
- Supervision of the process and reporting of the errors, problems, statuses and key performance indications to the regional centers
- Researches and resolves all discrepancies within department standards
- Reviews and updates all processes and procedures timely and accurately
- Identifies and reports any gaps/system enhancement
- Participates in all testing and successful implementations
- Escalates issues to management, participates in cross-training activities and all other job duties as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- An excellent understanding of Financial Operations
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access- is desired)
- Proven success as a team player
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience