HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare.
Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises
three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare
with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities
operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space,
HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D,
Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management,
IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in
Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing
demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily
revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual
Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support
in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
Manage Business relations with customers with older business leaders associated with this project: Building and maintaining strong relationships with these customer groups. Collaboration of domains and business analysts in the field of product design and selection. Working with the right resources to determine the deployment strategy. Close cooperation with program management and quality control teams to deliver high quality projects to agreed schedules. Obtaining feedback from senior management, understanding of technical obstacles and real concerns of the client's needs.
- Responsibility for providing technical solutions in complex global projects involving design, development, implementation, risk and control.
- Responsibility for creating and running a strong programming team.
- Business relationship management with Clients with senior business leaders associated with the project - Building and maintaining strong relationships with these customer groups.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Stakeholders management
- Good Project Management Process Understanding
- Knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle
Tool Knowledge: (Knowledge of below tools will be an advantage):
- Any Defect tracking tool
- More than this there needs to be a strong willingness and right attitude to learn these tools and work independently
Basic Banking Domain knowledge will be an advantage like, Payments & Clearing etc.
End to end understanding and working on Application (proper KT will be provided for this).
All the work related to application (like Manage Development process, monitor & control, raise CRs, take things to closure, proper and timely escalation of risks and issues) etc.
- Life insurance
- Private medical health
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
- Relocation package