Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven track record of building Java applications? Can you quickly get up to speed with existing and new applications? Do you have a passion for quality demonstrated with TDD and Agile?
We’re looking for a java developer to:
• be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle from analysis through to testing, delivery and support
• analyze business requirements for the Order Management System in Equity Derivatives department
• provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• analyze root causes of incidents and help users to better understand the application
You’ll join an existing scrum team, located in Krakow – Green Office. We develop and maintain a group of applications which allows UBS traders, all over the world, to create and trade equity derivatives. As a java developer, you'll play an important role in delivering best quality software to our users.
• ideally 3+ years of experience as Java Developer, finance sector background a plus
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• strong problem solving skills and dedication to creation of high quality code
• experience with Spring, Hibernate, microservices and REST
• good written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of these technologies would be beneficial:
• familiarity with Kafka and JMS
• Oracle or any other relational database, SQL
• hands on with Unix
• experience with Fix protocol
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.