Business Manager in Finance
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Do you know how to juggle multiple projects effectively?
We are looking for a Business Manager to strengthen the team and support the Chief of Staff to the Group CFO and to:
• support the delivery of strategic initiatives and projects around our Group Finance employee agenda
• manage and support other ad-hoc Finance projects and requests
• review internal financial reports and support financial planning for the team
• support employee communications and event activities, contributing and implementing ideas that fuel creativity in language, design and media
• prepare presentations for executive meetings
You’ll be working with the Chief of Staff team for the Group CFO in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We support the Group CFO and all functions within Group Finance especially in the development and implementation of business priorities, people development, communication and events.
• university degree or equivalent
• minimum 3 years' experience in financial services or consultancy within business management area
• experience in managing business and/or people development initiatives and projects
• fluent in English, knowledge of German is advantageous
• open-minded, sound analytical and problem solving skills
• excellent writing and communications skills – versatile in conceptualizing, writing and editing high-impact communications and presentations
• structured work style coupled with distinct planning and execution abilities
• a high performer with ability to consistently deliver high quality output and to handle several requests at the same time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.