We are looking for a Team Leader, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Would you like to lead team of specialists and manage demanding business within FX area? We are now looking for a Team Coordinator/Team Leader to support back office team in delivering quality FX/CLS settlement to our customers.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the CLS Control Branch team. We add value by keeping proper flow of FX transactions made by our customer through CLS Settlement solution as well as keeping Nordea's own liquidity in relations with CLS Bank. As Team Leader, you’ll play a valuable role in managing the business as well as engaging and developing your people to deliver great results to our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the CLS Control Branch team
- Managing complex processes to ensure great customer satisfaction
- Strengthening business efficiency by proper resource and cost allocation
- Contributing to the continuous development of Wholesale Banking Operations by being part of the FX/MM Services Leadership Team
- Engaging and motivating your people
- Deliver on assigned budget
- Mitigating risk within your area
- Collaborate with stakeholders across value chain
- Developing the team in the right direction supporting Nordea Strategies and the key priorities
You’ll join the team which takes care of complex, end-to-end process. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have open mind and people-oriented attitude
- Believe in empowering your employees
- Are able to understand the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Work well with others and always act with the customer's needs in mind. You are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are ready to remotely support your team during the night shift in emergency situations
- As a leader you are passionate about coaching, talent development, leading change and engaging with stakeholders across the value chain and across Nordea
Your experience and background:
- Have a bachelor’s/master’s degree as a minimum
- Proven track of experience (at least 2 years) and successes in leadership position
- Experience from capital markets area and knowledge about system landscape in banking sector will be an asset
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Leadership and communication skills combined with mature mindset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 7 December 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.