Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for someone who can help us to:
- Provide global level 3 support of web and application servers
- Identify opportunities to automate process to help improve levels of services and/or remove manual tasks
- Install and configure new infrastructure to support web application as well as upgrades of existing infrastructure
- Problem resolution and ownership of issues escalated from Level 2 support teams or the business
- Analyse incidents and outages and implement preventative measures to prevent reoccurrence
You will be part of the global Middleware team, working out of Poland, responsible for a number of Web Hosting technologies. The team is primarily responsible for ensuring the correct operation of the global infrastructure so that it can support our complex business environment. We help by providing advice to our clients as well as optimising the solution to meet their needs. You will need to be able to work across multiple teams located in multiple locations across the globe.
- A university degree in computer science, information technology or professional certifications
- Strong experience working with Apache, Tomcat, IIS and IBM WebSphere technologies
- Good Linux and shell scripting skills
- Experience in SPLUNK and automation tools such as IPSoft or similar will be an asset
- Worked in large environment supporting web hosting technologies
- ITIL process know-how for incident, change and problem management
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to work across multiple projects and to tight deadlines
- An excellent communicator, along with strong interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.