We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to Operational Risk Assurance, Poland with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
We are now looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Operational Risk Assurance team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about business analysis, data and risk management. This is an opportunity for you to join a team and assist building up a data driven risk management function to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness. You will be able to contribute to improving Nordea’s holistic understanding of operational risks and how to mitigate them efficiently. Together with a team of dedicated professionals you will be able to drive and develop the future of data driven operational risk management. Furthermore, you will have a close collaboration with our Risk Analytics team.
As the Senior Data Analyst, you will contribute to the execution of Group Risk & Compliance’s strategy and the delivery of Operational Risk’s annual Assurance plan. In this role you will be at the front of the development of the strategic Data Management solutions. We aim to harness the power of technology to reinvent the future of data management in Risk Assurance.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Operational Risk Assurance team where you will play an integral role in providing the expertise necessary to monitor and control the management of operational risks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert concerning data, while advising and providing analysis relating to assurance activities across all businesses of Nordea
- Developing and writing requirements for data driven operational controls
- Analysing the business processes, as well as running and improving daily risk data controls
- Assisting in developing and automating reports and dashboards to create valuable insights for senior management and stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborating with other teams/analysts concerning data and the development of data controls for managing operational risk
- Combining the data driven insights with qualitative assessments to develop a comprehensive picture of Nordea's Operational Risks for a specific Business Area
The role can be based in any of Nordea’s Polish locations.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong attention to detail, with an analytical and challenging mindset
- Are happy and secure working both independently and as a part of a team
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Possess good Business and IT stakeholder communication and presentation skills at all levels
Your experience and background:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or the like
- Experience working with relational databases, data modelling, BI architecture, and visualization
- Proven Business Analysis experience
- Preferably you have knowledge about Project Portfolio Management processes and tools
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 25 December 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.