Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Ensure that every Data Privacy Support administrative activity assigned to you is performed to the quality standards specified by the Group Chief Privacy Officer, in accordance with the instructions defined for the DP process and within the agreed timescales.
Communicate & exchange information with internal stakeholders in a precise and concise manner consistent, including adherence to the requirements of a Most Confidential service.
Collate the results of the systems & documents searches in the specified manner and retain evidence as required.
Analyze the results that you receive for possible errors or omissions. Follow-up on possible gaps in the searches quickly, clearly & efficiently.
Take responsibility for more complex queries which are either escalated or delegated to you.
Adhere to your own and actively support the team in their adherence to GRM (Group Records Management), TRIM and email communication standards.
Become a Subject Matter Expert in the administration of DPS activities, liaising with a range of stakeholders to resolve issues, in particular members of the Group Chief Privacy Officer Team.
Contribute to and participate in specific projects (when required).
Lead by example with regards to the core values of Honesty & Integrity, Respect for People, the five Behavioral Imperatives and the Life Saving Rules.
- No budget responsibility. No direct reports.
- The outputs of the role holder will influence compliance with legal requirements in many jurisdictions and reduce the risk of extensive (US $100million+) potential regulatory fines.
- The role will support Shell group of companies, businesses and functions in meeting their legal and regulatory requirements.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects