IT Service Delivery Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for someone who will:
• manage software delivery teams
• look after the teams through motivation, career development, and retention
• take part in the recruitment process to build up the team
• perform vendor & contract management, cost management, resource management, travels organization
• ensure sharing of best practices and business domain knowledge across teams
• identify inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
You’ll be working in the Cross Operations IT in Kraków. Our role is to build the operational and regulatory reporting tools and solution for UBS's Investment Banking and Wealth Management businesses.
• the enthusiasm & motivation to build and lead an IT team in Kraków
• experience collaborating with business and IT colleagues distributed globally
• a strong background in management of development teams (financial services knowledge a bonus)
• hands-on experience in software development (Java preferred)
• knowledge of the software delivery life cycle including change management and agile delivery
• experience with a changing environment where no two days are the same
• bachelor or master degree in IT
• excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
• expert at building networks and connections
• known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
• adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and projects
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a strong communicator, fluent in English
• self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
• detail oriented, with structured, analytical, organized, methodical planning skills
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.