Team lead - HR Staff Vetting
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for details, but don't forget the big picture? We are looking for someone for a team lead to:
- lead the annual vetting process preparation – coordinating data submission, taking care of data quality, communication with internal and external stakeholders
- own the Global Vetting Tool which includes maintenance of the tool, functional requirements, testing and coordination with IT and Vetting Vendors
- implement new processes and tool developments
- provide regular and ad hoc HR data analysis and reporting to senior stakeholder
- take care of regular and ad hoc policy and documentation updates – identifying and implement required changes
- support regional vetting teams as subject matter expert in vetting topics
- support and lead projects related to vetting
- lead and develop the Central Vetting team located in Wroclaw
You will be working in the Central Vetting team and 3 team members will support you in your role. As a team lead with a can do attitude you should be detailed oriented but at the same time maintain the overview of the overall content. The Central Vetting team is responsible for the global vetting policy, processes and tool. We are working closely together with teams in the regions who perform the vetting. Your work location will be Krakow with your team located in Wroclaw and your line manager located in Switzerland.
- ideally 4 years of experience in an HR or similar position after your degree
- a flair for IT incl. advanced Microsoft Skills (especially Excel, Sharepoint is a plus)
- ability to lead and work with remote teams
- analytical thinking and experience with complex procedures
- firm grasp relevant HR content
- well organized and able to thrive when things are changing quickly
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.