US Regulatory Reporting Data Testing Lead for Poland
Job Reference #
Are you investigative in nature? Are you able to spot the risks and challenge them? Can you lead and motivate a team to deliver against tight deadlines?
Join our team; we are looking for someone who can:
• understand the rules and requirements around U.S. regulatory report testing e.g. CCAR FR Y-14 reports, FR Y-9C, FR 2052a, FFIEC 102, FFIEC 002, FFIEC 009, FR Y-15, FR Y–11, FR Y– 9 LP
• review transaction testing to confirm conformance with regulatory requirements
• perform and review regulatory reporting transaction testing results to a consistently high standard, with robust conclusions
• communicate updates and issues to Senior Management (Onshore and Offshore)
• act as key point of contact to divisions/functions, providing updates on IMT testing progress, discussing issues across all work streams and dealing with feedback
• use tenacity and diplomacy, enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Independent Management Testing (IMT) team which is part of the Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) organization. We are a major program within UBS to ensure independent testing and assurance over the key controls that address major risks in our bank globally. While supporting the US, our team works flexible hours and is seated in the Eximius Park (Zabierzów).
• a strong background in banking
• experience in the preparation of regulatory reports in accordance with instructions (with relevant qualifications to support) or experience in transaction testing of regulatory reports to confirm compliance with instructions
• a background in leading medium to large teams and a reputation for delivery
• experience of auditing (Big 4) is preferable
• independently minded, strong technically with problem solving and strong influencing skills
• analytical, with the ability to spot irregularities in data reported compared to regulatory requirements
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• detailed, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standards
• excellent listener and effective communicator
• an inspirational leader who leads through example
• team player with the ability to deliver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.