Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you know what it takes to support a process from start to finish? Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We're looking for someone like this to:
– support in the definition, planning, execution and governance of the global commitment process
– perform monthly reporting and ad-hoc analyses on a variety of commitment related topics according to agreed SLAs, quality controls and local legislation
– collaborate across business units in support of the day-to-day commitment relates activities
– support report and system testing activities as requested
You’ll be working within the PAR Business Management team in Zurich. Our team covers topics like governance of the global commitment process for UBS, oversight responsibility of Year-End processes, relationship management with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA), management of internal and external compensation-related audits, oversight of regulated employee lifecycle processes, oversight of the global Incidents & Consequences process. Our team is part of the global Performance, Analytics and Reward team which provides reward consulting, delivery and governance across UBS.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– a bachelor's degree Business Administration, IT, Applied Mathematics, Economics or Finance related field
– a good understanding of various HR functions
– advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel) and experience in Business Objects (or a similar business intelligence tool) is an advantage
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills and process orientation
– experience working with international clients, preferably in the financial services industry
– worked across multiple business lines and levels of seniority
– an excellent communicator, with fluent written and spoken English
– a team player who has good relationship and stakeholder management skills
– highly organized with the ability to multi-task
– able to meet tight deadlines while demonstrating a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.