Internship in Unstructured Data Protection
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you interested to be a future leader in this industry? Do you want to provide real business solutions? Are you eager to learn and gain experience in Data Protection?
We are looking for an Intern in Data Protection to:
- help to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class IT projects
- consult on Data Protection topics for development teams
- work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production
- provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You will be working in Unstructured Data Protection Team in Wrocław in Infrastructure and Security Engineering organization. Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure. This internship will require you to interact and engage with a wide variety of people and functions across ISE Security itself, Group Technology overall.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Very good English language skills (oral and written)
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Structured way of working, focus on details and quality of delivery
- Flexible, open-minded and communicative person
- Fast learner able to adapt quickly to a dynamic and changing environment and large spectrum of stakeholders
- Able to take ownership and deliver results
- Interest in IT Security, especially in Data Protection.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.