Portfolio Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- identify and investigate the cash/holding differences on the accounts
- maintain the accounts data in terms of the sign off deadlines
- undertake preparatory work and control daily tasks
- provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
- investigate escalated issues and cases
You’ll be working in the Portfolio Data team in Zabierzow (Eximius Business Park). We are responsible for maintenance of the correct account data for the Asset Management clients. We closely cooperate with the Client Reporting Team in order to make sure the sign-offs for the accounts are given and the reports provided to the clients are accurate.
- A university degree
- previous experience in a role like this
- very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to positively question the status-quo and strive for improvements
- good communication skills
- a flexible, resilient team player with positive attitude and ability to handle challenging people relations
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
- an individual contributor willing to understand the detail and being curious
- fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.