Control Framework Specialist - Wealth Management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced risk management specialist? Do you have interest in the management of operational risk and control frameworks? Are you interested to work with different locations across the globe? We look for someone like that to:
– Maintain the divisional control framework for the front organization (e.g. design new controls, maintain control design, quality assurance, result reporting) in partnership with the subject matter experts of the competence centers in Zurich
– Manage the roll-out processes of global controls to our locations in partnership with the Zurich team
– Ensure the standards and best practices are adhered to and run the related governance bodies
– Support the Wealth Management Control Framework Tool (e.g. end user support, data maintenance, workflow monitoring, testing, training) together with the tool owner in Wroclaw
You’ll be working in the multi-functional team for Global Wealth Management Business Risk Services in Wroclaw. GWM BRS provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable business division Global Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Global Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
– experience working in a fast changing environment within the financial services industry and/or management consulting
– 3 years of professional experience in (operational) risk management and project management
– experience in the area of banking processes, banking policies and/or risk frameworks
– very good skills in written and spoken English, other foreign languages considered as additional asset
– very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word, interest in supporting an IT application and general IT affinity
– a fast learner, self-guided, proactive, with strong conceptual and analytical skills and attention to detail
– service-oriented and well versed in interacting with different stakeholders around the globe
– not just processing tasks but interested in understanding and challenging content and understanding the 'big picture'
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.