Project Manager - Wealth Management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated and capable individual? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Wealth Management? Investor Protection regulations such as MiFID II and FIDLEG require changes across several aspects of the Client Experience value chain. To further develop our project delivery capability in the team we are looking to hire a Regulatory Change Manager.
- Requirements Analysis: coordinate cross-location regulatory impact assessment (conduct gap analysis, ensure remediation tracking/traceability, and align legal views as needed) and program scope (legal entity scope, regulation scope)
- Deliverable Management: maintain oversight on deliverables across the program lifecycle (Requirements/Scope Management, Change management, Sign-off process and Reporting)
- Ensure the project is managed according to UBS (SRI) standards
- Support preparation and documentation of work stream meetings (biweekly/monthly)
- Prepare presentations for senior management and/or governance meetings
- Contribute to content and deliverables of various topics within the program (2020 focus on Sustainability)
- Facilitate ad-hoc topics with relevant stream leads or stakeholders (testing and content alignment)
- Coordinate and execute various activities of the Group project management office (Audit, FINMA, …)
You’ll be working in the multi-functional team for Wealth Management RA&C (WM Risk Assessment and Change) in Wroclaw, Krakow and Zurich. WM RA&C provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable the business division (Global Wealth Management) to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Global Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
– At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
– A results oriented approach, with a proven track record in project management and reporting involving multiple stakeholders
– Proactive and independent working style, good organizational and time-management skills
– Very good analytical and conceptual skills
– Pleasing personality with strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent communication skills to present complex topics in a succinct manner; fluent in English (oral/written) while German, Italian or French will be an asset
– Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and SharePoint
– Flexible to undertake a variety of assignments as required and able to work in a dynamic environment (hands-on team player)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.